Friday, August 12, 2011

52.Go to a Saint Paul Saints Game

After doing an informational interview with Derek Sharrer, Executive VP and General Manager, of the St. Paul Saints, I had been wanting to attend a game. Well, finally I did so. Baseball is not Gabriel's favorite sport. However, he graciously attended the game with me, a very excited me I might add. The game was fun for a while. Needless to say, much of my time where was spent either talking with Gabe or people watching...not actually paying attention to the game. Long story short, we were on the metal bleachers and decided to leave in the 6th inning. I'm glad we left early since we were both tired, but I'm glad I was able to go to a game!!
Saint Paul Saints - Midway Statium

No words. 


Gabriel and I at our 1st baseball game together! Hopefully I can get him to go to another one with me at some point. 

He was a little scared when I wouldn't look away. "A lot of eye contact!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment