Monday, November 14, 2011

69. Participate in Operation Christmas Child

Growing up I loved participating in Operation Christmas Child through Samaritan's Purse with my family. Whenever the videos play in church of the children opening up their Christmas boxes, I tear up. Literally every single time! I wanted to put together a box this year, and Gabe thought it would be fun if we made boxes for two children together. It happened to be a little spender than we thought it would be, but I am so glad we have the means to give something to others. I know it is unlikely that we will get a letter back from either of the kids that receive our boxes, but I would LOVE getting a letter so much!

You should participate in OCC next year! http://www.samaritanspurse.org/index.php/OCC/

How to pack a box

Shopping away at Target

Getting everything ready to be packed

I got everything to fit :)  
Splendid!

No comments:

Post a Comment