Friday, May 25, 2012

3. Graduate from college with my Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing

These past two months have been busy and hectic to say the least. Gabe and I got married on April 21, went to the Denver area April 27-May 2 for our honeymoon, and then we both graduated from college on May 12.

My years at Northwestern have been filled with many ups and downs. Through it all, the Lord has taught me so much and allowed me to grow tremendously. I am so thankful for all I have learned, and the friends I have made. I enjoyed my business classes a lot, and it was wonderful to have such knowledgeable and personable professors.

We did it!

Roommates 

Little brother and me!

Business friends


Double date buddies

Gabe's family 

Prof. Middleton!

Getting my diploma 

Add caption

My family

Both our families

No comments:

Post a Comment